Moved to a new blog!!!

I have created a new blog at Such Is The Life Of This World

Bismillah hir Rahman nir Rahim

Bismillah hir Rahman nir Rahim

October 23, 2008

Better Day, InshaAllah



InshaAllah this day will be better.

First I drop my husband off at his job, go back home and feed the baby. And then give him a bath because you can't take a dirty baby to the doctor. I need one myself. So then we go tot he doctor, and maybe the mall across the street if it is not too late. then I have to go back and pick my husband up so he can go to the Pakistani embassy way on the north side of town. It is just a removated house behind a Popeye's Chicken, hahaha.

This morning I woke up in time for Fajr, alhumdulillah, because I slept on the couch. The wind kept blowing the window and it would bump and rattle everytime I was about to doze off. I tried stuff a sock between the panes but that didn't work. It didn't seem to bother the baby, so I went to the couch. Not the most comfortable couch. And once again my alam did not go off at 5:50 like I set it, so I could get up early to eat breakfast so I could fast. It went off at 6:23, which is weird because the alarm on my phone can only be set for 05, 10, 15, etc. not minutes in between. And also Fajr this morning was 6:24.

Obviously there is nothing much to add, I hve only been up about 90 minutes.

No comments: