Moved to a new blog!!!

I have created a new blog at Such Is The Life Of This World

Bismillah hir Rahman nir Rahim

Bismillah hir Rahman nir Rahim

October 26, 2008

Minding my own business

I will keep my mouth shut. It's not my business. Bite my tongue, swallow my opinion along with that bitter feeling that keeps rising up from the pit of my stomach. I have not done such a good job so far, but inshaAllah, I will try harder to keep out of it, since no one really gives a crap what I think about it anyway.

If I can't say something nice, Ya Allah!, help me keep my mouth shut. Starting....NOW!

PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD NOT FLY HALF WAY AROUND IN THE WORLD IN THE 8TH FREAKIN' MONTH!!!

Opps...

Starting....NOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My daughter's doc actually told me it's more dangerous to fly before the 6 month, but nonetheless it's dangerous and shouldn't be done, just as bad as smoking while pregnant IMO