Moved to a new blog!!!

I have created a new blog at Such Is The Life Of This World

Bismillah hir Rahman nir Rahim

Bismillah hir Rahman nir Rahim

October 9, 2008

Nothing Much

Tonight I cut the baby's hair while he was in the tub. Do you know how hard it is to cut a wet, squirmy baby's hair without snipping his ear in the process? My nerves were shot. MashAllah he looks much better now, not so shaggy. It's not exactly straight but good enough for now. I have been fighting off the influence of my mother-in-law for a year, she wants us to shave his head several more times. We shaved it when he was a month old, it's a Sunnah. But it is a nice blondish brown color now, mashAllah. I like having a little blonde Pakistani baby haha. So I refuse to shave it again and have it come back darker. His blondish hair is about the only noticable thing he got from me.

I was down a few pounds this morning, mashallah, but I see my belly...blah. I don't want to think about it. I cooked some beef for dinner, but had not spice (Pakistani masalas) so I used A1 Steak Sauce, haha, didn't tell my husband. I believe he actually liked it.

No comments: